Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Show or Shows do you watch?

Kim and Kourtney Take New York!

Morning all! Hope all is well. Here's some new Kardashian news that I'm sure all you Kardashian's watchers will love.

Watch out NY! Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are coming through! The new series Kim and Kourtney Take New York will premiere in January 2011 on E!, E! Online reports. Kourtney's douchebag boyfried Scott Disick (yes I said it) and her cute son Mason will be joining them. "Mason, Kim, Scott [Disick] and I arrived in NYC," "So excited to see what unfolds in the the Big Apple. No better place...Are you ready, NYC?"

Khloe's hanging back in LA to be with her hubby Lamar. The other two Kardashian ladies will be focusing on opening the third location of their store Dash. And of course, there should be drama. Heck, with Scott along for the ride, I'm sure there will be. LOL I've gotten more and more into this show over the years. So I'm excited for the premiere! Will you watch??? I did and loved it! Can't wait to see what is to come.


Did you guys watch The Bachelor Monday night? What did you think?
I would never make it on this show and I am glad I do not have to either. I have am amazing caring, loving, charming husband that loves me & I love him. Michelle Money is shown to have a mysterious black eye after an encounter with Chantal. Michelle says: "And then I woke up with a black eye." umm did Michelle give it to her self? Last night Michelle (the girl is looney tunes) had to scale a building to get to where they were having dinner. They both agreed that repelling down the building in downtown L.A. was the scariest thing we've ever had to do. I think I can say that would be really scary for me as well.


In one of the most emotional moments in the 25-year history of her daytime show, Miss Winfrey introduced her own long lost sibling in what she called a “miracle of miracles.” did you all see that Oprah found out she has a half sister. Isn't that amazing news for everyone. I was so excited for her sister and for Oprah as well! Patricia is really sweet and seemed to be such a honest person and someone who was not out for fame and money she had known about this since 2007!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones