Tuesday, January 25, 2011
What is your favorite place to eat in Ok City
The first weekend in Feb we have another cheer comp and I am trying to make plans for the weekend while we will be there. I am trying to figure out if I want to eat at a place called the Elephant Bar and Grill they have really good food or try some things new I really loved this place. We are for sure going to be eating at Toby Keith I Love This Bar & Grill with some other cheer moms and dads and we have also thought about going to Zio's Italian Kitchen. I like to plan ahead and get things all figured out. So where are your favorite place to eat when your in Ok City any suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our favorite place is trappers but you guys probably wont like it. They serve seafood and quail and things like that. It is our favorite and we ALWAYS go there! LOL!
Post a Comment