
Happy 1-1-11
Happy New Year!!
I am so excited for what this new year is going to bring! Hope you all had safe and wonderful holiday.
Saturday, January 1, 20111-1-1-11 (Looking Back... Part 1) Where have these days gone? The excitement of it being 2011 came and went after the clock ticked to 12:01. I think it was because it was unbelievable that it was 2011. It's going to take some getting used to that is for sure with putting 2011 on everything. I didn't have any resolutions this year. I have lots goals, not resolutions. I have some great ideas.. but resolutions means you will do it. Goals, means it may happen. You want to get to your goal. I'll will figure them all out as 2011 is passing by...
I am sorry for the lack of posting this year. I am going to try and blog more this year.. I guess I could use the excuse "I am really busy" BUT I'm going to try not to be so busy that I don't at least post a few days a week. Have you ever just been in a rut ya know one of those days I sure think we have all had one. We'll I am sure gonna try not to have one! Hope you all have a blessed NEW YEAR!
I am thankful for this whole year I've had, I am very happy it is 2011!
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you and your family Laura!
Happy New Year to you and your Family Jen!
Post a Comment