Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scrapbooking

We'll I have been working on a few new scrapbooking layouts over the past few weekends. I was able together with a really good friend of mine who loves to scrapbook as well over at her house. We have such a great time it is so nice to have girl time and to do something that you love to do. We are also going to a CROP this Sat. in a small town close by which is in Van Buren I have never been to this store or to one of there Crops so it will be a great time to get to meet some new ladies and make some new friends. I was trying to get a book finished for my daughter for Christmas of her last season of Cheerleading @ ACU but that didn't happen so I will try to get it finished with in a few weeks. Below are a few not so good pictures that I took with my phone to post of the layouts hope you like them.













1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Oh my gosh Laura I love your scrapbook pages! Skyler is so cute :)
You guys scrapbooking sounds like so much fun...I'm glad you're having a good time!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones