I went to my very 1st
Crop yesterday at Mims Scrapbooking store and it was so much fun. I was asked to go by one of my friends Le Anne Bull who I must say is an amazing scrapbooker wow I can only dream to be as good as her at what she does one day. I sure learned a lot from all the ladies that were they and they were all so friendly. I asked my friend Laurel to go with me to the crop and she is a great scrapbookers herself. Mrs. Kim Fergeson had a make and take and it was so cute. I should have done it but I wouldn't have had time to get all the pages done that I did I was so proud of my self.
My Friend Le Anne Bull

Here are a few pictures from the day and a few of the layouts I got done. Not gonna post them all but just a little look see. Thanks to you Le Anne for the invite and thanks to all you ladies for having us @ your crop.
Kim is getting ready for the make and take. You can see it in this picture in the back ground it says FOREVER..

Laurel says why did you just take my picture

Le Anne says kiss kiss

Le Anne working hard on her layout..




1 comment:
Hi Laura!
It looks like you had a great time! I love your pages. So cute!
I think scrapbooking is so much fun!
Have a great day :)
Post a Comment