Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Book

I have been thinking about printing out my blog into a book but wanted to ask all of you out there if you have done this and if so do you like it? And what site did you go to have it done? I have had my blog for a really long time and would like to keep in and pass it on to my kids later when they are older. I would love to look back on all our memories! So any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

http://bartlettboysandme.blogspot.com/


Look at her blog. She had it done recently.

Anonymous said...

I printed my own. I did a years worth and soon I will be ready for another. I just printed them and then put them in page protectors and then in a binder. To have it printed is so expensive that I cant afford it with all my posts. lol!

Jen S. said...

Hi Laura ;)
I've never heard of a blog book, but what a GREAT idea!
I'm going to check into it!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones