
Sorry for the lack of post over the past few days. But my family has been going through a really hard time my Aunt Judy Ann Plunkett Carolan was diagnosed with colon cancer two weeks ago and she has gone home to be with the Lord she passed away Monday Jan 17th 2011 in her home in Booneville. She was born Jan 17, 1950 she was 61.
Roberts Funeral Home: ObituariesRoberts Funeral Home: Obituaries
Aunt Judy you have been such a great influence in my life, you always had a smile on your face and had a way of making me feel very special. You are truly one of a kind. You were one of those people that when I talked to you, you made me feel like whatever I was saying was always important! I love you and I look forward to seeing you one day in Heaven when I get there! You will be missed Aunt Judy!
3 comments:
I am so sorry for the loss of your Aunt Judy. It is so hard to lose any part of your family. There are wonderful memories and love attached and it leaves a hole in your heart. My prayers are with you and your family.
I know your will all miss her so much. My prayers go out for you and your family, and especially your Uncle Bobby. Bless all of you!
Laura I know you will have many happy memories of your Aunt Judy I know your will all miss her so much. So sorry to hear of the loss of your Aunt Judy. Be thankful you have such wonderful memories of her, keep those memories safely tucked in your heart. Blessings to you, Your Friend Nancy.
Post a Comment