Friday, January 21, 2011

Show Us Your Singles - Meet my Friend Eric!!

I am linking up this week to and she is doing a super fun "post your single friends" day. Kelly did this this summer and 3 couples ended up getting together and 2 are engaged! I wanted to post about my friend for over 14 years Eric.
Eric lives in Fort Smith, AR and have two beautiful children his son is 5 and daughter is 4 Eric is divorced and is looking for someone to share his life with someone that is outgoing, fun loving, caring, honest. Eric is very passionate about his job as a Corporal for the Fort Smith Police Department he has been with them for 16 years. He loves the Razorback but more importantly he love the Packers. He also loves to spend time with his family and friends. The woman he ends up with is going to be one very lucky lady! Eric is very friendly, outgoing, and has a really fun personality!

He is so much fun to be around. He loves eating out, working out, and simply spending time with friends and family. Eric is one of the most loyal people I know. Once he is your friend you can always count on him to be there in the good times and the not so good. Eric is all about his kids. His son and daughter said he is every super hero rolled into their daddy. Isn't that so sweet!!
Eric and his kids Abby & Luke


If you are interested or know a single lady who might be, leave Eric a comment below

3 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Hi! Eric is so handsome! I love a man in uniform and have a great respect for the men in blue. His kids are adorable. I am def interested :) I *currently* live in FL...

If he is interested my email is pinkstarr403@yahoo.com

My blog is http://michabella.blogspot.com/

And my singles posting can be found on my friends blog:
http://pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com/

Sheryl said...

OK, so this feels incredibly awkward, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My email is sherylo@yahoo.com. My blog is http://sherylobryan.com. You can find out lots about me on my blog. :)

Emily said...

Similar to Sheryl, my thoughts are just like hers. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So, here's to life!

I'm Emily, and I have a blog as well. My name should link up to it, but it's my blog as an Aunt. However, I'm really bad about not posting much....

I'm over in Tulsa, not far, and might be a great catch for your friend Eric. I'm tall, educated, caring, and completely compassionate. I have a heart for children, especialy for children with special needs. It would be great to get to know a good man like Eric.

So, here's to chance.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones