
About a year and a half ago I taught my Dad how to text from his phone for work when they changed everything to computers in there trucks and phone systems. It was no easy feat, but he got it and has been texting up a storm ever since.
This morning I text my dad and asked him for the phone number for a family member. This is what I got back:
two - one - six - nine seven two four-one eight seven five
{of course I changed the numbers just a little...I know some of you aren't above prank calling ☺} LOL!
Followed by a text saying that he doesn't know how to text numbers but he will ask one of the ladies in the office how to do that. I told him not to worry about it cause that was just the way he has been doing it might mess him up on his way of texting lol.....My dad never ceases to make me laugh!
I am also proud of my dad that he will pull over to text. He will not text while driviing. I love you daddy..
No comments:
Post a Comment