Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite Things...

It's An O's Party! But with Brandy

Next weekend I am attending an Oprah's Favorite Things party.


I thought I might share this with you all for several reasons. First, I think it's a great idea, and would be fun to organize with your friends! Secondly, it's getting down to the wire, and in true, Laura fashion, I am being quite indecisive about what to give. And finally, it's the perfect opportunity to learn what all of your favorite things are!


One of my friends said she wanted to throw a 'Favorite Things' Party, she said let's invite our closest friends and have each guest must pick out their favorite thing for under $10 {or what ever price you choose}, then purchase it for everyone attending. At first I was like wow! But then I was thinking how fun it would really be.


At the party, each person explains why the picked what they did and passes their gift out to all of the guests. Once the night is over, you leave with a great variety of your friends' favorite things!




So, as I am debating, I would love to know, what is your favorite thing? Under $10 of course!


Sharing your favorite item, and reading everyone else, will be like a blogger favorite thing exchange, without the physical exchange, I suppose ....Plus, I am hoping your suggestion will assist me in finalizing my decision :)


Thank you so much for all your help..

Pictures to come later....

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Very Creative Idea!! My most favoritest thing is shea cashmere lotion from Bath Bodyworks! Small tube will run ya' about $6.50. So Yummy!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones