~ Ed Hardy-

I do not have anything Ed Hardy other than perfume but Skylar Kent & David do and it looks really good on them. But on Skylar's small Christmas list she is asking for some of Ed Hardy's Hearts and Daggers perfume. She also likes Pink perfume so those two are on her list. It seems to me she is getting to be so grown up. I am glad she has good taste. They really both smell so good! I am still coming to terms with the fact that my 10 year old daughter wants some Pink and Ed Hardy perfume. I have been wearing Ed Hardy though for awhile. I guess it's a process.
You've got to check out the scents...it'll change your life. OK, so maybe that's a little too dramatic...it'll change you for a second though. ☺ Then next on Skylar list is for a new pair of Ugg boots in black

& also some very cute Toms

some Miss me jeans and lots of Miss me's she wasn't the Miss Me Peace Out Boot Cut, Miss Me Jean Cross Your Heart Boot Cut,Miss Me Jean Hippie Chick Boot Cut and the Miss Me Jean Pick the Angel Bootcut. But these are the two pair she will get if I can find her size in them if not we will try to find something different.


Also on Skylar's list is a pair of coach shoes she didn't send me a picture so if I decide she is getting some I hope she likes the ones we get for her. I kind of like these.

She also needs new clothes. I wish she still liked to play with toys she will when she is over at a friends hosue but when she is home she wants to curl up in her bed and read or be on the computer or watching a movie. I have some dvd's already for her stocking and also some cute little things such as make-up (lip gloss ear rings watch hair products a new chi

She said she would be happy with one of these things on this list but would love have them all we shall see if Santa thinks she was a good little girl or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment