
So I am going to start working out again and I was wanting to get out my ipod but my daughter she said mom we need to fix this your playlist is umm a little out dated ha.
Solution: I need to amp up my playlist for my gym workouts. Only problem (ha, as if there was only ONE problem!!) my workout playlist it T-I-R-E-D.
Help me out. Give me your best work out songs. Stuff that will get my energy up and body movin'.
I really need this. I am sure the general population will thank you.
So really, what's on your iPod? Show me some love!
1 comment:
Ke$ha- Take it Off
Rihanna- Rude Boy
Beyonce- Get Me Bodied
Miley Cyrus- Can't Be Tamed
Palmdale- Here Comes The Summer
Lil Mama- Lip Gloss
Jason Mraz- The Dynamo of Volition
Timbaland and Katy Perry- If We Ever Meet Again
Jason Mraz- O. Lover
Omar Chandler- Joy & Pain
Lady Gaga- Dance in the Dark
Har Mar Superstar- Tall Boy
Chris Brown- I Can Transform Ya
-Seriously, I have a million suggestions
Post a Comment