
Kent also is wanting a ipad

for Christmas and he also wants some new clothes and he was wanting some new xbox game I forgot what it was called. Kent also wants a iphone4 & we offered to get it for him for Christmas or even pay half but we were told by his mom. Seeing how he is on her phone plan we have to do what ever she says when it comes to getting him a new phone. He has been asking us to get him one for a really long time and his little sister has one so he wanted one as well. and usually when she gets something we get him the same if it is something like that but as for know we cant do anything about it. So I guess we will have to wait to see if he gets what he wants. Sure hope he gets one.
And the last thing on his list was clothes and a new jacket.What are on your kids list for Christmas? I got Kent a few cool things for his stocking can't wait for black friday shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment