Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday





1) I am thankful for the opportunity to think of five things I am thankful for!

2) I am thankful for blogging. I have not been faithful to post to this blog, but I have been posting as often as I can and promise to get better with each day.


3) I am thankful for all of the supportive people that God has surrounded me with. Both in person and in cyber space! You have all been so great and loving and supportive. It has made a huge impact on my life. Thank you!

4) I am thankful for my precious friends in bloggy land. You are all so encouraging and that is special to me.

5) I am thankful for the friends in my life who encourage me. I have been really lazy over the past few weeks and I've stopped exercising but I still try to get up each morning and run at least 2 miles. But, thanks to the persistence of my sweet friend, Misty, I got back into the gym this week. Now, I'm terribly sore (THANKS Misty!) but I know it will be well worth it. :) Get ready to run in the morning Misty!

What are at least 5 things you are thankful for on this beautiful Thursday?

2 comments:

SSgtBullsGirl said...

im thankful for your new friendship! <3 ya

Small Town Girl said...

I love ya SSGTBULLSGIRL and I am so happy for our new friendship as well..<3 ya back!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones