Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Teen Mom



We'll last night was the ending of Team Mom This season of MTV’s Teen Mom has unquestionably been full of ups and downs, but will draw to a close on a positive note when Catelynn and Tyler meet their one-year-old daughter, Carly, for the first time since giving her up for adoption.


David and I were watching Catelynn and Tyler with Carly and guess what I was crying the whole time! Wow to think how hard it would be to have to leave Carly again. I think she has great parents, I think her birth parents picked a great couple for there daughter, but my heart breaks for Catelynn and Tyler. I just loved the book they gave Carly it melted my heart and I loved it when Carly gave them both a big hug. She looks so much like Tyler.

Amber is another story omg I wanna just ring her neck sometimes. She is so mean to Gary but they both have things they should work on. She needs some help with anger in a hurry.


And what about Farrah? Farrah she is getting better! We’ve watched her grow so much this season– she’s really about a good life for her daughter, Sophia, even in the absence of Sophia’s dad, who died in a car accident before she was born. Not to mention the tremendous progress Farrah has made in her relationship with her mother. Will she find peace and let go of her pain a little bit so they can continue to work on things?


My favorite story other than Tyler and Catelynn is Maci and think she is doing very well with Bentley omg he is such a cutie. But the C & T story is my favorite b/c I feel SO sorry for them. Not just the Carly thing, but the parent aspect, too! Her mom is an abusive crackhead and his dad is equally a mess Ii feel so sorry for them!


Do you watch this show and if so what are your opinions about this show?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you already know how I feel. Ha! I completely respect the fact that C & T gave up their child because their life was not suitable for a child. But HELLO they are step sister and step brother. I do not care if they are not "blood" related. I had step siblings and I considered them family and would never be involved with them the way those two are. And if there parents knew their relationship before hand, well clearly they should have never gotten involved. That whole ordeal disgusts me in every aspect. Yes, what they did was so very admirable and I could never do that but had it is just wrong on so many levels.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones