Sunday, September 19, 2010
Birthday Dinner!!!
Well you see I have been racing through life the past few weeks. I need to take a deep breath, and realize what is important. My birthday could not have come at a more perfect time.
Be VERY thankful for what you have. Cherish every moment. Slow down.
Today was such a beautiful day. The weather was great, when you are with your best friends, you can't help but enjoy yourself. Today truly did tickle my heart. :))Thanks to my dear sweet friends...I love that I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for that is for sure some who I see more than others some I wish I could see more but the ones I got to spend my special day with we made great memories and shared many many laughs. I will remember today for always. And you girls better keep our vow to do this even when we are old and gray and really boring people!
Be Happy the quality or state of being happy. Love me some good fortune, pleasure, & joy...Sometimes it is hard to be caught up in our everyday life that we forget to stop and enjoy what truly makes us happy. It is my goal this week to accomplish everything I must do, plus take time to enjoy things that make me happy. Happiness is up to everyone individually. Take the time to find your own happiness this week!!
Here's a list of a few things that make me happy!
M husband everything about him, My little girls laugh her sweet and kind heart, My son sweet smile, A new pair of shoes, A new coach bag, Driving with the windows down and the raido up loud, Taking long hot baths, Scrapbooking, Candles, Sweet Tea, Wednesday lunches w/ the girls, Taking pictures, Jean days at work, Being organized,Making others smile, Good hair days, Rainy Saturdays, perfume......
The list could go on and on....
Be VERY thankful for what you have. Cherish every moment. Slow down.
Today was such a beautiful day. The weather was great, when you are with your best friends, you can't help but enjoy yourself. Today truly did tickle my heart. :))Thanks to my dear sweet friends...I love that I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for that is for sure some who I see more than others some I wish I could see more but the ones I got to spend my special day with we made great memories and shared many many laughs. I will remember today for always. And you girls better keep our vow to do this even when we are old and gray and really boring people!
Be Happy the quality or state of being happy. Love me some good fortune, pleasure, & joy...Sometimes it is hard to be caught up in our everyday life that we forget to stop and enjoy what truly makes us happy. It is my goal this week to accomplish everything I must do, plus take time to enjoy things that make me happy. Happiness is up to everyone individually. Take the time to find your own happiness this week!!
Here's a list of a few things that make me happy!
M husband everything about him, My little girls laugh her sweet and kind heart, My son sweet smile, A new pair of shoes, A new coach bag, Driving with the windows down and the raido up loud, Taking long hot baths, Scrapbooking, Candles, Sweet Tea, Wednesday lunches w/ the girls, Taking pictures, Jean days at work, Being organized,Making others smile, Good hair days, Rainy Saturdays, perfume......
The list could go on and on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment