you can also check out there video of the girls and guys on the 4th Grade Gray here is the link so cute.. greenwoodpittbulls.com






















Meet My Prince Charming David. He is my very handsome husband, He is the man! A hardworking, forgiving fun loving husband and is the father of our 3 Children. We have known each other for over 29+ years and have been married for 18 1/2 wonderful years. He is the best father I know and loves to be outdoors with the kids or taking road trips with the family. I am committed to him forever and am so glad God blessed me with such a great husband and father for our kids! He is my person
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter,a sister, a friend, a believer, a dreamer, a true girly girl. I love to scrapbook, read, I love photography, explore, and laugh. I love the ocean, warm weather and all things summer. You'll often find me with my family and my camera around my neck, and a smile on my face. I'm loyal, friendly, enthusiastic, determined, and thoughtful. I'm impatient, a worrier, an over thinker, and overly sensitive. There's a special spot in my heart for Destin, FL. I giggle when I'm happy.
My husband's first born (my stepson)Tyler Jacob Bullington is 23 and is the oldest of our 3 children. Tyler is a caring, loving, outgoing young man who is a clone of his father. When I watch Tyler play baseball I see his father (David) in him his walk his talk the way he runs his smile his nose his eyes everything is David. Tyler is an amazing baseball player. I am blessed to call him my son as well. Tyler's brother and sister look up to him so much.
My husband's second born my son (my step-son)David Kent is 19 and full of life, energy and love. He is growing up way to fast he is driving now. He is incredibly smart and is very caring. He is a happy young man who loves playing the trumpet in the High School Band. He loves to watch movies, play with his sister and his brother and he loves working out with his Daddy. Kent is one of the funniest kids ever.
Skylar is OUR daughter. She made me a mother in September of 2000. She is a little spoiled, full of fire and lots of will. She gives us a run for our money...each and every day. As our only girl, she has us (just a tad) wrapped around her little finger well some would say her daddy more than me but I think it's both of us. She is one of the smartest little girls I have ever known (I am not just biased), Skylar is 17 she is, fun loving, out going Free-spirited, emotional and she is our silly/goofy, child whos has a whole lot of spunk and zeal for life some people only dream of she adds a touch of feminine sweetness and is the best daughter anyone could ever ask for. She is our little Princess Diva Girl - Our Little Sunshine- Our Funny Little Girl. Skylar is a smart outgoing funloving beautiful young lady! She loves to CHEER for (ACU JAGS & Greenwood Pittbulls)she loves to sing and dance she loves paino and she is great at all of them! She also loves her older brothers and likes to push Kent's buttons. But boy oh boy does she love them both!
1 comment:
Very cute pics! Poor Sky looks so hot! But she is still gorgeous!
Post a Comment