Sunday, September 19, 2010
SURPRISE!!
September 16Th, was my birthday and guess what I am a year YOUNGER HA HA!!! My wonderful amazing hubby surprised me for my birthday again this year oh yeah baby I love surprises sometimes. I was thinking we were going out to eat and to the movies but nope he comes home with BRET MICHAEL'S tickets yes I had the opportunity to go with my husband to the Bret Michael's concert in Fay Town, ARK. I even got a hat and Bret even signed it yeah some of you might not think that is cool but I have loved his music for a really long time. It was so much fun. Bret put on a great show. Like I said I have loved his music for a long time! Poison is one of my all time favorite bands and of Bret is the lead singer.
Before we left out to the concert we went to have David's hair cut and I had Gloria fix mine all up seeing how I had been cleaning house all day and had very little time to get ready as it was seeing how the concert was on my birthday....We left at about 5pm to head out to the concert. The ride out we played Bret's music and had lots of laugh along the way. I have wanted to see Bret in concert for a really long time.
Here is a list of some of the songs he sang Here’s the setlist from the show:
Talk Dirty to Me, Sweet Home Alabama, Look What the Cat Dragged In, Go that Far (“Rock of Love” theme song), Bittersweet, Something to Believe In, Unskinny Bop, Your Mamma Don’t Dance, Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Fallen Angel,Nothin’ But A Good Time
The concert was fun! Bret sang a great mix of old Poison songs and newer songs too! The drummer was amazing! Bret said that each night his shows are broadcast on the internet for our Troops!! That's really cool! He also said he would be coming back to the area in Jan sometime after his heart surgery.
After the concert we had almost an hour ride home. And we actually got to talk with out anyone saying mom dad it is nice to have alone time but I missed our kids and we talked about them alot. We said we should have got tickets for them so they could have gone to see Bret in concert.
We got home at about 12:30 in this morning!!
It was fun! I look forward to heading out there for more concerts in the future!
Before we left out to the concert we went to have David's hair cut and I had Gloria fix mine all up seeing how I had been cleaning house all day and had very little time to get ready as it was seeing how the concert was on my birthday....We left at about 5pm to head out to the concert. The ride out we played Bret's music and had lots of laugh along the way. I have wanted to see Bret in concert for a really long time.
Here is a list of some of the songs he sang Here’s the setlist from the show:
Talk Dirty to Me, Sweet Home Alabama, Look What the Cat Dragged In, Go that Far (“Rock of Love” theme song), Bittersweet, Something to Believe In, Unskinny Bop, Your Mamma Don’t Dance, Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Fallen Angel,Nothin’ But A Good Time
The concert was fun! Bret sang a great mix of old Poison songs and newer songs too! The drummer was amazing! Bret said that each night his shows are broadcast on the internet for our Troops!! That's really cool! He also said he would be coming back to the area in Jan sometime after his heart surgery.
After the concert we had almost an hour ride home. And we actually got to talk with out anyone saying mom dad it is nice to have alone time but I missed our kids and we talked about them alot. We said we should have got tickets for them so they could have gone to see Bret in concert.
We got home at about 12:30 in this morning!!
It was fun! I look forward to heading out there for more concerts in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment