”Really and truly you can never have too many pairs; they are all different. You need a pair for every mood - and everyone knows that women have a lot of different moods.”





but ya see I have always wanted a pair of these Huter Rain Boots
Still ♥ them. But this was the really hard part. There are so many choices...Tall? Short? Original? Huntress? Gloss? I definitely wanted the Original Tall Wellington, but in what color? The fact they came in a million different colors triggered my Collector mode. When I find something that I love, I tend to collect it in various colors and styles. So at this point, I had to talk myself down to just starting with one pair. Oh, and did I mention that they also cost $115? It was a very short talk.Yeah, not too much money to spend on a pair of shoes; but when those shoes are rain boots...seriously? Of course if I spent this much time just researching them, you know that I did my due diligence in trying to find the lowest price. There are almost as many places as there are colors that one can purchase a pair. The price pretty much stays the same at all outlets. However, I noticed that a couple of places have random sales on certain colors. For example, I saw white and beige ones at Zappos for $89.95 and greens ones at Shopbop for around the same price. My advice is to just constantly keep an eye out. Some other places to bookmark -- Bloomingdale's, Overstock, Amazon, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Paperlime, 6pm. Even eBay, but be careful for deals too good to be true. They are usually 2nds or 3rds, which aren't necessarily bad products. It just means that you'll end up with a boot that didn't meet quality standards (scuff marks, a logo slightly off, discoloration, etc) to be sold at full retail price. The difference between seconds and thirds is the severity of the imperfection, with 3rds being the most severe.

But I found some at a boutique here in the Fort for only 45.00 yes yeah me!!! Love them can't wait to wear them would wear them today but I will wait when I am going some where other than to take Skylar to cheer ha..
So what is your favorite rain boot, hand bag or heals?
No comments:
Post a Comment