Monday, April 12, 2010

Now that the weather is nice I am itching to get away.

With the summer comes lots of sun, water and sand. And that is making me ill with jealousy! Look at how beautiful! The combination doesn’t sound like the best one for photographers. However, the carefree days at the beach or even around the house can make for playful, fun photo moments. When it comes to capturing the best of the best summer moments, the key is photographic experimentation and not being afraid of getting your feet wet.





In July I’m going here with the family.





I cannot wait.I am considering turning off my phone for the whole week we are there.

While in Destin, we’re going to also take a day and do bunch of water sports.


Here are some photos from our previous trip to the Destin. Oh how I love the beautiful white sand beach and the Emerald water it is just heaven.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a blast! Beautiful photos!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones