Monday, April 12, 2010
Going For A RUN....
So yea when I say starting off on the right foot I guess I mean literally my right foot, then left-RUNNING!!! Yes as some of you might know that I've taken up running...I'll go into more detail later about that (trying not to jinx it). Here are my new running shoes. I'm so excited, I was weary about them at first, until I just got off the treadmill-LOVE THEM!! So tonight I am going running with a few friends I will try to get pictures and post them soon. Well that is all for this post just hope I haven't jinxed my self by posting this post. Long story short-I love them and gosh I sure do hope they learn to love me cause there are going to be alot of miles put on these babies soon...(uhhh and what's not to love?-duh lol). But I've realized in life regardless of what it is from relationships to shoes if you take care of something and treat it right it lasts longer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment