
Ok so first off our Coach does not allow us to bash other teams no matter what and nor would we even want to bash another team or coach! That is made clear to all of parents and kids at cheerleading try-outs. Our coach doesn't allow it unless we are trying to defend ourselves to other gyms who accuse us of wrong doing.
So hear is what happened this weekend I am not bashing anyone they all did a great JOB all teams!!...This all started back in Hot Springs just because we brought our large gym youth team to that meet so that we could get a bid as a large youth for IALC next weekend, they automatically thought we threw that together just to beat them. It is crazy and its sad that the kids involved whose coach and parents are doing this are learning this and will think that it is ok behavior. The only meets we have had drama at have been Hot Springs and then yesterday. I think that being called cheaters is pathetic, but they will soon see that all of our girls are legit and OF AGE when they see copies of their birth certificates....but can any one tell me what the point in rivalries are? Because I thought that all the teams did a wonderful job yesterday, so why would you all say we are cheaters you see we will be proving this soon once and for all that we ARE NOT cheaters this crap is freakin ridiculous!I thought both teams ACU & CXT did an amazing job! Our girls and guys train hard they put in lots of hours and time. It takes a dedicated COACH, gym, and team to do what we did yesterday. We schooled everyone at that Cheer Comp on what hard work and dedication is all about. If they weren't taking notes they sure should have been.
1 comment:
I agree with you and I also think that is unfair to the kids who lost to be told to think they lost because someone cheated rather than the truth. That is unfair that they never learn to lose with dignity and respect!
Post a Comment