Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Little About Laura

I have no format for this, no real ideas at all. Just a hodgepodge of things at the moment I guess. I enjoy taking pictures, and I enjoy my family , so it's not a shock that my favorite things might be pictures of family. :) I guess this is a little of Laura. A little of this, a little of that, slightly disorganized...Check in now and then to see what you might find!

Some of my favorite things would be snowboarding, even though I haven't been since I was 16 but will go again soon. Vacationing which was something my parents and sister and I did as a family and I would like to keep that going with my family. I was born a country girl and that won't change. But I still like it all. Some of my favorite movies would be Fried Green Tomatoes, Man Apart, Fracture, 28 days, The Lakehouse. I love wife swap, cold case files, american Idol, the Hills, and the Girls Next Door and a few more. I love being outside; riding 4-wheelers, riding horses, photography, tubing, camping, fishing, going to the lake,ect. I love all kids of different foods some of my favorite's are Chinese food, Sea food, Mexican food that my momma makes. I Love David. Jewellery . Picture Frames . Candles Strawberries . Chocolate Fondue . Markers . My Bed... Redecorating . Bath & Body Works . Chocolate Chip Cookies . Perfume. Movies. Dillards. Shopping. Laughing. Friends. My Kids. My Dog "D". Love Long Drives With The Music Playing Loud. Dallas Cowboy's Football. Watching Skylar Cheer. Kent Play Baseball. Sleeping In & Cuddling With My Husband. Rainy Days. Pedicures. The Beach. Being In Love With My Husband. Tanning. Hores. The Color Pink. Soft Kisses. Making People Smile. Ridding Horses. Strawberrie. Playing with My Kids. Old Friends. New Friends. Manicures. &heart; Hanging out with Friends Taking Lots of Pictures Drinking every so often watching Movies ♥Laughing ALOT watching the sunrise roadtrips Random Small Things that make me laugh concerts hot tubs listening to music I could go on and on.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones