Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Time Alone With My Hubby & I LOVED IT!! This Is A Must!
Protecting Date Night
One of My Friends & I were talking a few weeks ago over lunch . We discussed the importance of date night with our husbands. Time away to rekindle that fire & spend time with each other without distractions. We had talked about what could we do to help each other out so we decided to watch each others kids while the other couple had there date night. So now our Child care was taken care of. And we plan to try to do this at least once every mo if we can if not we want to try to do it every two mo.
After a week or so of planning, David and I got to have our date night and it was good because it took our focus away from stress at home & centered it on our relationship. We needed this time alone, hours of rearranging schedules and a mad dash to get dressed and ready to walk out the door, you and your husband are finally alone and on a date and it was so nice to be able to get out with my hubby! It's the perfect time to catch up on all those important matters you've needed to discuss..
.
Let me know any thing you & your hubby do to keep your marriage strong!
One of My Friends & I were talking a few weeks ago over lunch . We discussed the importance of date night with our husbands. Time away to rekindle that fire & spend time with each other without distractions. We had talked about what could we do to help each other out so we decided to watch each others kids while the other couple had there date night. So now our Child care was taken care of. And we plan to try to do this at least once every mo if we can if not we want to try to do it every two mo.
After a week or so of planning, David and I got to have our date night and it was good because it took our focus away from stress at home & centered it on our relationship. We needed this time alone, hours of rearranging schedules and a mad dash to get dressed and ready to walk out the door, you and your husband are finally alone and on a date and it was so nice to be able to get out with my hubby! It's the perfect time to catch up on all those important matters you've needed to discuss..
.
Let me know any thing you & your hubby do to keep your marriage strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
such a great idea!! i look forward to reading about what date night will bring (but keep it g rated now!!!) : :)
I so wish Kris and I could do that!!
The funny thing is anytime we do get time alone- what do you think we talk about?? Yep!!
Isn't that they way it always is though but that is ok as long as your having some of your own time it is still good to talk about your kids..
Oh my gosh! I can't remember the last time my hubby and I went on a date without the boys. We are so busy with baseball, band, golf, school functions...
I hope you enjoy it!
what do we do to keep our marriage strong?
lots of sex, mainly.
lmaoooo
i'm baaaaaaaack.
We feel that date night is a must. :) Glad to hear that you have a system worked out with your friend. That's awesome.
Post a Comment