I ♥ Pink. I ♥ being creative. I ♥ dogs. I ♥ spontaneity. I am always wearing lip gloss. ♥ kissing && snuggling. couldn't function without a pepsi every morning. the best way to relieve stress: driving aimlessly, listening to music, or working out which I need to do more of. A good cry is good every once in a while. Attached to my cell phone-- texting = best creation everrr. ♥ taking pictures. ♥ dressing up. shopaholic :) ♥ long walks with my my husband. ♥ trying new things. I ♥ grey's anatomy, gilmore girls, and Sex&theCity. ALWAYS wear earrings-- no matter what.When it comes to my daughter I am a matching freak. Very unorganized. Wouldn't be able to function without a planner in much need of a new one. Summer is my favorite season. Picky eater. I can pretty much sleep anywhere. ♥ suprises. ♥ summer nights and can't wait for them to be here. Do my best thinking/reflecting in the shower. Try to be a Perfectionist but it isn't working for me. Biggest fear: not living to the fullest, reaching my goals, feeling complete as a person. Ultimate goal: happiness. Good @ directions, and getting better at giving directions. Miss childhood-- having no worries or responsibilities. Can't wait for the future. Independant. ♥ my husband and my kids ♥ frozen coke. Always have toe nails painted. ♥ girls night out. Love buying presents for others. LOVE scrapbooking. Patient. ♥ Cosmopolitan && Self Magazine. Always have a hair tie on my wrist but this drives my husband nuts so I am trying to loose this one. ♥ Paris. Trust = most important thing in any relationship. Live for the beach can't wait to go again soon. Constantly writing lists. Love all kinds of music. Esp love rocking out to girl power songsss. Total girly-girl, but am still some what of a country girl at heart wont change that one for sure and I also love the outdoors. Obsessed with shoes. Die without my hair straightener. ♥ making cookies. Would rather be cold than hot. ♥ the Christmas season. Love love love getting my hair && nails done. =:) Music is life. Love is forever. Ice cream is the best pick-me-up. Great listener. Love helping people. My bedroom is my favorite place to be. Waste too much money on scrapbooking materials before I can use them. Love buying new things for my hubby and kids ♥ perfume.♥ ♥ ♥ My Kids!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
♥'s
More Loves!!!♥
I ♥ Pink. I ♥ being creative. I ♥ dogs. I ♥ spontaneity. I am always wearing lip gloss. ♥ kissing && snuggling. couldn't function without a pepsi every morning. the best way to relieve stress: driving aimlessly, listening to music, or working out which I need to do more of. A good cry is good every once in a while. Attached to my cell phone-- texting = best creation everrr. ♥ taking pictures. ♥ dressing up. shopaholic :) ♥ long walks with my my husband. ♥ trying new things. I ♥ grey's anatomy, gilmore girls, and Sex&theCity. ALWAYS wear earrings-- no matter what.When it comes to my daughter I am a matching freak. Very unorganized. Wouldn't be able to function without a planner in much need of a new one. Summer is my favorite season. Picky eater. I can pretty much sleep anywhere. ♥ suprises. ♥ summer nights and can't wait for them to be here. Do my best thinking/reflecting in the shower. Try to be a Perfectionist but it isn't working for me. Biggest fear: not living to the fullest, reaching my goals, feeling complete as a person. Ultimate goal: happiness. Good @ directions, and getting better at giving directions. Miss childhood-- having no worries or responsibilities. Can't wait for the future. Independant. ♥ my husband and my kids ♥ frozen coke. Always have toe nails painted. ♥ girls night out. Love buying presents for others. LOVE scrapbooking. Patient. ♥ Cosmopolitan && Self Magazine. Always have a hair tie on my wrist but this drives my husband nuts so I am trying to loose this one. ♥ Paris. Trust = most important thing in any relationship. Live for the beach can't wait to go again soon. Constantly writing lists. Love all kinds of music. Esp love rocking out to girl power songsss. Total girly-girl, but am still some what of a country girl at heart wont change that one for sure and I also love the outdoors. Obsessed with shoes. Die without my hair straightener. ♥ making cookies. Would rather be cold than hot. ♥ the Christmas season. Love love love getting my hair && nails done. =:) Music is life. Love is forever. Ice cream is the best pick-me-up. Great listener. Love helping people. My bedroom is my favorite place to be. Waste too much money on scrapbooking materials before I can use them. Love buying new things for my hubby and kids ♥ perfume.♥ ♥ ♥ My Kids!!
I ♥ Pink. I ♥ being creative. I ♥ dogs. I ♥ spontaneity. I am always wearing lip gloss. ♥ kissing && snuggling. couldn't function without a pepsi every morning. the best way to relieve stress: driving aimlessly, listening to music, or working out which I need to do more of. A good cry is good every once in a while. Attached to my cell phone-- texting = best creation everrr. ♥ taking pictures. ♥ dressing up. shopaholic :) ♥ long walks with my my husband. ♥ trying new things. I ♥ grey's anatomy, gilmore girls, and Sex&theCity. ALWAYS wear earrings-- no matter what.When it comes to my daughter I am a matching freak. Very unorganized. Wouldn't be able to function without a planner in much need of a new one. Summer is my favorite season. Picky eater. I can pretty much sleep anywhere. ♥ suprises. ♥ summer nights and can't wait for them to be here. Do my best thinking/reflecting in the shower. Try to be a Perfectionist but it isn't working for me. Biggest fear: not living to the fullest, reaching my goals, feeling complete as a person. Ultimate goal: happiness. Good @ directions, and getting better at giving directions. Miss childhood-- having no worries or responsibilities. Can't wait for the future. Independant. ♥ my husband and my kids ♥ frozen coke. Always have toe nails painted. ♥ girls night out. Love buying presents for others. LOVE scrapbooking. Patient. ♥ Cosmopolitan && Self Magazine. Always have a hair tie on my wrist but this drives my husband nuts so I am trying to loose this one. ♥ Paris. Trust = most important thing in any relationship. Live for the beach can't wait to go again soon. Constantly writing lists. Love all kinds of music. Esp love rocking out to girl power songsss. Total girly-girl, but am still some what of a country girl at heart wont change that one for sure and I also love the outdoors. Obsessed with shoes. Die without my hair straightener. ♥ making cookies. Would rather be cold than hot. ♥ the Christmas season. Love love love getting my hair && nails done. =:) Music is life. Love is forever. Ice cream is the best pick-me-up. Great listener. Love helping people. My bedroom is my favorite place to be. Waste too much money on scrapbooking materials before I can use them. Love buying new things for my hubby and kids ♥ perfume.♥ ♥ ♥ My Kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those include several of my loves, too! Dogs, Gilmore Girls, painted toenails, ice cream, etc. AND cookies from your last list, yum!
Post a Comment