Thursday, April 30, 2009
It's Time For Another Thankful Thurday!!
Yes I think we should all be very thankful for something each and every day, but I am dedicating Thursdays to focus on at least one thing to be thankful for. But I am sure there will be more than just one thing to be thankful for. I look forward to your comments on what you are thankful for too. And yes I did slack just a little last week but I did get it done a day late.. Glad that I found Thankful Thursday's on Wendy's Blog..Thanks Wendy!!
I am thankful for having life and being blessed by God every single day to do AMAZING things!!
I am thankful for crossing things off of my to-do list.
I am thankful for my relationship with my kids and hubby.
I am thankful for all the great people I get blessed to meet and work.
I am thankful for Living in a country where I am free.
I am thankful for the rain and the sun.
I am thankful for my wonderful family.
I am thankful for my beautiful and very funny kids.(yes I did say this 1 twice but I am really thankful for them.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is my best friend. ( and yes this one some what twice I am really thankful to have such a loving and caring husband)
I am thankful that, even in stressful times, I know that I have many gifts such as the ability to breathe in the wonderful air and soak in all that is around me!
I am thankful for having life and being blessed by God every single day to do AMAZING things!!
I am thankful for crossing things off of my to-do list.
I am thankful for my relationship with my kids and hubby.
I am thankful for all the great people I get blessed to meet and work.
I am thankful for Living in a country where I am free.
I am thankful for the rain and the sun.
I am thankful for my wonderful family.
I am thankful for my beautiful and very funny kids.(yes I did say this 1 twice but I am really thankful for them.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is my best friend. ( and yes this one some what twice I am really thankful to have such a loving and caring husband)
I am thankful that, even in stressful times, I know that I have many gifts such as the ability to breathe in the wonderful air and soak in all that is around me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment