Sunday, January 11, 2009

Been Sick But Feeling A Little Better!

We'll this week nothing much has been going on around our house as I have been really sick with Strep. And let me tell you I would not wish that on anyone ever. It sure keeps you down. I missed a whole week with the kids I wanted to rest and get better and today I am feeling a little bit better so I took the kids out side to ride 4-wheelers which is something they love to do year round here are a few pictures from today.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Glad they has so much fun today and glad your feeling better!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Hi Laura,

I just wanted to check in our your blog...it's a really cute spot on the 'net! :)

So sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Strep is never a fun thing to go through.

~Angie

Becky said...

I'm sure glad to hear that you're better! The pics are adorable. :)

Beth E. said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Strep stinks! Glad you are doing better and that you were able to enjoy time with your kids. Love the pics!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Feel free to stop by again, anytime! :o)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones