Thursday, January 22, 2009

Congrats To Rick & Amber Clark!!

BABY ELLA CLARK!!
We'll today was such a great day for the future parents of Baby Ella __?__ Clark why the ? make you may ask well Amber and Rick Clark are having a hard time with the middle name for there baby girl that is due in May. They were happy to hear that they would be a little baby girl what a blessing girls are just so much fun. If you all have and ideas on any middle names I will be sure to tell them they have a few mo. before they have to decide on what her middle name will be. Oh and also I will be helping out with the shower for baby Ella so any game ideas will be helpful also thanks for helping me out with this one. I will post pictures from today soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! We both know how much fun girls are! I love your signature!

Becky said...

How exciting! I don't think I'd know what to do with a little girl...especially not now that I'm old and all! LOL

I'm glad to see the post...you should post more (about anything silly girl)! We all want to know what you're up to.

Anonymous said...

Let's see what about Ella Grace Clark isn't that to cute.. Congrats to the Couple and to the baby on the way.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones