Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

David Skylar Kent & I all went to the Malloween at the Central Mall this year. The kids had the best time ever. While we were there they got to see some of there friends while trick or treating. After trick or treating at the mall it was then off to Kent's neighborhood he said that they give out a lot of candy where he trick or treats every year! The last two years Halloween has fallen on our weekend and we have been able to take him with us and we have loved every min of it wish it was to where we could every year or at least see him! Because any other year we never see Kent on Halloween so we had no clue what he was dressed up as and we don't get pictures or anything like that! Sad that things have to be that way but this year we were the bigger people in the whole thing and we let Kent go trick or treating at his mom and step-dad's house and at his Nana and papaws house Skylar and Kent really hit the mother load there. David and I were really happy that Kent was so excited to go and ring the door bell and say trick or treat and he was glad they didn't know who he was at first with his mask on.. He laughed about that all night I tricked my mom he said! Along the road Kent had to stop and take a few pictures with his friend Ethan. After leaving around where Kent lives we went to Tracey and Brandon's house to trick or well treat them lol! We waited there until Greg and Nicole brought by Tori to see her momma on Halloween the well were off to eat dinner at Chills. Here are some pictures of the night of Halloween!


Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

yeah, I found you.. i just love blogs!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am Allen Nguyen I live close to you!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones