Thursday, October 30, 2008

Disney Vacation Summer 2008!

As I said on my last blog I was looking at a few pictures from the past two Summer Vacations we have taken and found the ones from where we went to Disney World Orlando Florida and also to Cocoa Beach we had a really great time this last Summer I love to take the kids places like I went when I was a kid it is something that I can still remember like it was yesterday! We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it was so cool to have the animals just outside or window we would go out on the porch and sit and watch them. We also got to Dine with the Disney Character's on more than on occasion, we had dinner with Chef Micky and the gang and then we had lunch with pooh and friends the kids loved it even Kent at age 10. It was the first time for David and Skylar to ever get to see the Ocean and they loved it Kent has gone to Florida to the beach before with his mom and step-dad and I have been a bunch when I was younger going to California. We rented a car because we flew into Orlando the beach we were going to was a hour away from where we were staying. And it was the worst flight ever Kent and Skylar got to meet the pilot and he told the kids it would be a safe and nice flight omg was he wrong lol it was the worst landing and we had a lot of turbulence. I so do not remember flying being that scary when I was younger yuck is all I have to say! I will add a slide show of a few things we did and things we will never forget!


Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones