Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged 4th Folder 4th Picture Thanks Julie!!

We'll I was tagged a few days ago by my friend Julie and I really hate to post the4Th picture in my 4Th Folder cause that is our Florida Disney World-Cocoa Beach Folder and what is in it is so weird OK well we stopped in at a Surf Shop Ron Jon's and we were surprised when we saw this I guess it is something people see there all the time but for me my husband and kids we were in shock I covered my kids eyes and told David I had to get my camera out and take a picture yes people I had my camera with me you never no when you will see something you need your camera for cause no one would ever believe what we saw while shopping in Ron Jon's Cocoa Beach!!!! I could have done with out seeing this but when you tell someone about something like this there always saying no way we'll yes way so here is the picture to prove what we say here ya go..Thanks Julie!!! As Julie said in her blog So here goes...(hoping it's a good one or at least decent) well you all see it isn't decent. LOL!!!!!!!




Ok so the I am to tag 4 people to do the same. To do this TAG I choose... Wendy, Kristen, Ash and Becky! TAG YOU ARE IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A guy in a thong is wrong in soooooo many ways!

JHalmes said...

I am still laughing at this! How hilarious! (when will you scrapbook it? ;-0

Ali said...

Now, can you see something like this in Arkansas? I think not!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones