Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sea World Vacation 2007
I was looking through pictures today and came across our 2007 Vacation to Sea World San Antonio Texas we had a really good time. We were a little scared it was going to rain us out we went the week of 4Th of July and it was so hot but with the small showers it sure cooled things down for us. We stayed a whole week and had a pass for the whole time we were there we did a lot of school clothes shopping and we also had dinner with Shamu and friends it was the best ever we learned a lot of new things. Also while we were there Kent got to Swim with a Beluga Whale and he had a blast once we seen what it was all about we wished we could have all done it with him even Skylar decided it would have been something she would have liked to do! As I find more photos from this trip I will add them in a slide I can't wait till this summer for our trip!
Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment