Saturday, July 26, 2014
New Addition to the family..
With our loss of our English Bulldog Diesel we just haven't been the same we miss him so very much walking in the house and calling his name and shutting door so he can't get in this room or that room or get out the front door and then soon to realize he wasn't here anymore mad us all the more sad. We talked about it as a family and decided that we should get a new baby puppy so once again we all decided on a English Bulldog and the search began. We looked up so many different ones and really couldn't find one we wanted or thought that would fit our home then on May 12th I randomly got on the net and up pops english bulldog puppies for sale I really do not have a clue how I found this site or why I didn't see this site before but I clicked the link and there he was this sweet little puppy whom we call TANK (TANKERS) he is brindle and white in color and he is such spunky and fun loving pup. Here are a few pictures of our NEW ADDITION to the Bullington Family…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment