Sunday, April 20, 2014

Last Min Photo Shoot

Yesterday I was asked to do a photo shoot for a friend of mine she is always one of these last min kinds girls.. She texted me are you busy..I was like NO Tracey what is it lol.. She said can you please come take family pictures of us please.. I was like ok but it will be a little while seeing how the weekend before I took PROM pictures in Ok for one of my friends daughters.. I needed to let my camera battery charge for a little while. Tracey isn't much on taking pictures unless it is a slefie lol.. So this photo shoot didn't last all that long. They turned out really good not sure what they will look like blogger and I are not cooperating well together.. But here is a look at a few of The Wardlaw Family..

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones