Monday, March 3, 2014
Who Is Ready To Run
I am so excited to run my first 5K with a few of my close friends. I have been wanting to do a 5K for a really long time & I am really excited and I am also loving that this one is a COLOR RUN at that. Hope to see you all at the Red White and Blue Color Run. My daughter is also excited about running with her momma.
The Red White and Blue Color Run is a family friendly, timed 5k for all ages. The colors will be flown proudly as the National Anthem kicks off this color run. Along the race you will be covered with red, white, and blue powders. This event will be hosted by the local Republican women. Please, make plans to attend this 5k. There will be all the latest dance music for some rocking good times!!! Come out and show your patriotic colors!!! Early registrants will receive a free t-shirt and all registrants will get individual color packets. Must register before March 12th to receive t-shirt!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment