Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh No!!

Wait, it's not November anymore?

It's just hit me that Christmas is practically like tomorrow and I haven't even taken down my Fall decorations.


I've been sick and apparently unable to read a calendar for a week...oops.

Now that I've rejoined the rest of the functioning world I spent the day figuring out what needs to be done and who we need to buy what for. First thing I did this morning was stock up on some darling holiday wrapping paper.



I'm going to wrap all the gifts or try to this weekend. I sure hope I get done with it all. Kent and Skylar both already got there big gift a few days ago early. Kent wanted a mini fridge for his room and that is just what he got. And Skylar wanted a Pink Northface Jacket and that is what she got as well. I just do not know what to get them this year Kent has a small list Skylar just said Uggs and Northface Jacket so she is gonna be a little harder to buy for this year.

So what are you getting your kids this year for Christmas does anyone have any neat and cute ideas for gifts for a 14 year old boy and 11 year old girl!! HELP!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be much help to you because our kids are so different. Dani wants hunting stuff, TOMS and wii games and a few other things. I just need to get started! Sheesh!

Small Town Girl said...

Yes TOMS Skylar loves her toms.. She asked for a Wii and games we had one at one time but not to sure what happened to it.. Hunting stuff no but she does want to go to the shooting range all the time with her daddy and shoot not to hunt though...

Heather said...

That's a tough one! Right now my kids are really easy to buy for, since they pretty much want EVERYTHING! lol. I hope you were able to figure out some good ideas for them.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones