Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas

It's that time of year again! Time to spend all our hard earned cash on the ones we love ;) I've pulled together a few of my favorite things to help inspire the spirit of Santa in you!




These great gift sets of Nars polish paired with Marc Jacobs fingerless cashmere gloves are great for your favorite frosty fashionista. $52 per set



I'm a sucker for fabulous candles! Voluspa makes my very favorite scents and they are just as beautiful as they smell.


Give the gift of bubbly champagne. Sofia Coppola's Blanc de Blanc is both beautiful and delicious




My favorite holiday indulgence! Delicious hot chocolate from Williams Sonoma







One of my favorite ways to give gifts is to make thoughtful gift baskets. You can buy them pre-made like the one above but I think it's way more fun to make your own!


Think about the things that your friend or loved one loves. Making your own movie gift basket (like the one above) is great for almost anyone.


You can get as personal as you want. If I were making a gift basket for myself or a girly friend with taste similar to mine I would make it super girly....

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones