Thursday, April 21, 2011
Just thinking You're. so. hyp.no.tiz.ing
You're. so. hyp.no.tiz.ing
The first time I heard it I knew E.T. was my favorite song off of Katy Perry's latest album.
It's incredibly addicting and so ridiculous at the same time.
I mean the beat is awesome but some of the lyrics are beyond weird. Seriously.
•ready for abduction
•infect me with your love
•you're an alien
•be there when you vibrate
•your kiss is cosmic
•different DNA
See, weird. But that stuttering ta-ta-take me and ki-ki-kiss me...I love. Gets me rockin' every time.
I can be in the calmest mood, then I'll listen to this song and instantly I've got a rush of aggressive {but sexy} adrenaline that's makes me want to punch someone {in the nicest way possible}.
It's one of those songs that you only get the full effect if you're playing it full blast with the bass up. Go loud or don't even bother listening. oooh it sounds JUST LIKE that "all the things he/she said song" that was all over the place years ago.. do you know what song i'm talking about? super addictive! this song is good too!!!! love katy perry!
The first time I heard it I knew E.T. was my favorite song off of Katy Perry's latest album.
It's incredibly addicting and so ridiculous at the same time.
I mean the beat is awesome but some of the lyrics are beyond weird. Seriously.
•ready for abduction
•infect me with your love
•you're an alien
•be there when you vibrate
•your kiss is cosmic
•different DNA
See, weird. But that stuttering ta-ta-take me and ki-ki-kiss me...I love. Gets me rockin' every time.
I can be in the calmest mood, then I'll listen to this song and instantly I've got a rush of aggressive {but sexy} adrenaline that's makes me want to punch someone {in the nicest way possible}.
It's one of those songs that you only get the full effect if you're playing it full blast with the bass up. Go loud or don't even bother listening. oooh it sounds JUST LIKE that "all the things he/she said song" that was all over the place years ago.. do you know what song i'm talking about? super addictive! this song is good too!!!! love katy perry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment