Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wanna Go

I am so tired of this nasty weather we are having. This snow is so depressing. Skylar and Kent have been off for the last two days for ice but it is back to school today. We were are all getting cabin fever, so we had to get out of the house yesterday and take a trip to the mall. We bought a few swimming suites and Skylar spent her Christmas money at Dillard's and got her a new pair of missme jeans. I told her she should wait and get some Capri's that I am sure will be out any day.


My friend Becky is in Chicago and they got a lot of snow glad I am not in Chicago cause I would really be loosing my sanity.


But I love the beach! I am dreaming about how nice the beach would be right about now!



Playing in the ocean and the sand with these sweeties

And taking a long walks on the beach with this handsome man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought Dani 2 swimsuits last Sunday! It was gorgeous outside and I couldn't resist! LOL!

Jenny DB said...

Buying swimsuits has got to be the perfect way to get out of the winter snow mentality :-)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones