Thursday, February 3, 2011

What do you think

I honestly didn't know that these two actresses were not the same person.
I've heard of Minka Kelly but who is this Leighton Meester girl supposed to be?
Ever since I became addicted to Friday Night Lights, I fell in love with Minka - she's too cute! She also plays Autumn in 500 Days of Summer (my fave movie!).

When I saw a preview for the movie they are in together I was again confused but then it finally hit me...not the same girl. They are practically twinners though. Creepy.
It's insane how similar Leighton and Minka look!


Oh my goodness, I am a HUGE Minka Kelly fan! So you have to check this out.

Speaking of twins Skylar thinks she has found her twin here are a few pictures of Emilee who she just met through Emilee's older sister who cheers with Skylar @ ACU they met the other night when a few cheer families went out to eat dinner after cheer practice.




Can you tell who is who?

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

Oh my gosh those two actresses DO LOOK ALIKE! WOW...I can't believe it!!
Skyler and her friend look alike too! Both so cute :)
Hope you guys are doing well.

Christa said...

Thanks so much for following my blog! Your blog is adorable! Love the colors! Those two actresses do look a lot alike! I'm really wanting to see that movie but it does look a little creepy!!

*Kelly* said...

What great cheerleading pics. So fun! I have never heard of MInka Kelly. Leighton Meester is on Gossip Girl and has been on a few "Movies of the week" things. They do look alike, huh? That movie looks like it will be creepy good.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones