Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nice to be Comfy



Yesterday I popped into my favorite neighborhood spa for a purifying facial and a massage.

I go to this place for everything...facials, massages, brow waxing, lash tinting, manicures, pedicures...the works. I love their ambiance, and they have a no tipping policy.

The esthetician led me to my room, asked me to disrobe to my level of comfort and climb under the heated blankets and get relaxed while she waited outside.

So I ditched all but my unders, hung my clothes up on the wall hooks and laid down under the toasty blanket. A few minutes later she came back in and as she began to get her materials together she glanced at my hanging clothing made a comment along the lines of '...and the pants are off. Guess you wanted to be really comfortable!'


I was puzzled for about three and a half seconds until I realized what she was getting at. She thought that I was only here for a facial, but had undressed as if I were there for a massage. Yep, all I was donning under that blanket was my skivvies.
I was a little preoccupied upon entering and didn't realize I had to change rooms for my massage since I frequently get massages there, and have never had to change rooms before so I guess we had a miss understanding about my undressing to my level of comfort' had me thinking about my massage, first so I went with it lol. I was a little embarrassed, but just laughed, explained my oops moment and rolled with it.
And yes, it was a very comfortable, relaxing nudie massage.

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

OH Laura that is so funny...and totally something I would do :)
You crack me up girl!

Christa said...

LOL....too funny! Totally sounds like something I would do too!!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones