Thanks so much to Home Of The Lazy Dog for having such an amazing giveaway! I was so thrilled to win this!

I must confess I never win anything and when I was told I was the winner I did the happy dance! :-) This has inspired me to have my very own giveaway! So be sure to be on the look out for my giveaway this week. Thanks so much again!
I can't believe what I have won! As I receive the items I will post a special thank you to the blog giveaway host! But, for now here is a little peek...
at what the item looks like that I won Pony Express & Buckaroo Bakery (100% unbleached cotton flour sack towels). These towels are 28″x29″ and are made and printed in the USA!
If you haven't checked out Miss In The Kitchen then please do so. This is a link to where you can opder these towels so cute..
2 comments:
Thats great! Glad you won!
In the 3 years I've been reading blogs I've won 2 giveaways--I know how you feel, it's so exciting!
Post a Comment