I've been carrying on a torrid love affair for the past few weeks.
I've clued my husband in on it and he doesn't seem to mind, but he doesn't want any part of it either. Fine! More for me!
No, we don't have a weird open relationship or anything, I've just discovered what's missing from my life...and it's going to make me fatty-fat if I don't stop.
Please meet my new lover: Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses. Absolutely di-vine.


'Tis the season of peace and love, and the best way to spread love is with a kiss
What do you think of the Candy Cane Kiss? Have you tried the other winter flavors, Hot Cocoa and Mint Truffle?
I think I am gonna try the Mint Truffle ones soon I will post later on that one.
2 comments:
I haven't tried them but if the mint truffles taste anything like andes mints then I'm in! Oh, check your email:) You won the giveaway!
Hi Laura! Guess what? I bought these this weekend and can't stop eating them! They're SO GOOD! MMMMM!!
Have a great Monday :)
Post a Comment