
Is this a worthy sequel?? I think so!!
NO WAY! Three Men and a Baby/Little Lady were a couple of my favorite movies as a kid. I had no idea they were making another one!!
Looks like the three men's little lady is on her way to becoming a bride! Or at least that is what Steve Guttenberg says about the upcoming Three Men and a Bride.
It's been so long since I've seen them, Ahhh but I loved the first 2 so I am sure I will like the sequel! Three Men and a Little Lady. Looks like I'll be adding them to my Netflix for a little refresher.
You all know they were cute movies. I'm a big movie goer, so I'll definitely be seeing it.
I still remember in the first one how there was a rumor the set was haunted and in one scene you could see the ghost. I would watch that part over and over getting totally freaked out.
Any of you out there think the third movie is worth seeing?
No comments:
Post a Comment