Answer 1.
We'll a friend of mine started her blog and said I think you should try it you will like it seeing how I love to Journal. My blog has turned into my very own online journal.
Question 2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Answer 2.
All.Kinds.
I have IRL friends, mommy friends, musical friends, fashionable friends, religious friends, professional friends, baking and cooking friends, DIY friends and quirky friends. You name it, I follow it.

Question 3. Your favorite makeup brand.
Answer 3.
I do not have just one. I have many.
Concealer - Bobbie Brown and Laura Mercier
Powder Foundation - merle norman
Eyeshadows and Lipstick - Any color I see I like
Face Finisher - Benefit "just peachy"
Eyeliner - all from Sephora
Eyelash Curler - shu uemura
Mascara - Maybelline, Dior, Sephora

Question 4. Your favorite clothing brand.
Answer 4.
Again, not just one. And DO NOT get me started on shoes.
I love Miss Me
H&M
Thrifted items from anywhere
Question 5. Your indispensable makeup product.
Answer 5.
Lipstick.

Question 6. Your favorite color.
Answer 6.
From Hot Pink to Teal Blue Lime Green Anything Zebra Print

Question 7. Your favorite film this far.
Answer 7. Toy Story 3 (loved it but made me cry memories of taking my son to the 1st and 2nd one and Due Date (was ok)


Question 8. Your favorite perfume.
Answer 8. Il Bacio by Marcella Borghese-Eau De Parfum Spray

Question 9. What country would you like to visit and why.
Answer 9.
Spain - it's on my list
Brazil - it's on my list
Paris - I have always been fascinated by it.

Question 10. Write the last question and answer it yourself
If you won the lottery what would you do with the money and why?
I would pay off bills and help out lots of family and friends. And take a few trips and save save save..
Tag Your It
ALI
JEN
CHASTONI
HEATHER
2 comments:
Hi Laura!!
Yipeeee :) Thanks for including me in your fun!
I love your blog by the way & thanks for leaving me comments on my blog! You're so sweet!
Thanks for the tag! I'm always interested in seeing what make up women like best because it can get quite expensive trying to find what works.
Post a Comment