For the past several years Skylar has wanted a highlights in her hair. So we were trying to wait until this next summer but she kept on and on and asked her dad at the first of the week do you think Mrs.Robyn can hightligh my hair her daddy? So he told her to have you mom call her and see when you can get in. So that was the end of that I have not wanted her to do highlights for a few reasons her hair is beautiful the way it is and her hair is really healthy. But I really think it turned out so cute and she loves it so that is what matters it is her hair. I think Robyn did a GREAT job so if your looking for a new stylest and you are in our area you should check out Robyn Croop she has a shop at Arkansas Cheer'nastics Unlimited
9923 Hwy. 253 Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916. Please come by and check her out and tell her that I sent you. I have gone to the same person for 6 years and I think I might just have to let her start doing my hair color as well not only is it where we spend most of our days so that will help out a lot... Next is hair cuts for the boys then it is a color for me with in the next few weeks so like I said check her out. Her shop is in the
ACU BUILDING Below are a few pictures of her getting her hair done and then what it looks like after so cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment