Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a Blast

We'll on Saturday, October 30, 2010 Skylar was invited to her friend Tori's party it was a skating party and Skylar and Kent both love to Skate and guess what I didn't take my camera in that is shocking for me seeing how I go no where with out it I was asked 3 or so times where is your camera why are you not taking pictures. We all had a lot of fun at Tori's party. Thanks Tori for inviting Skylar and Kent they had so much fun at your party! After the birthday party we had dinner with Tori and her parents Doug, Robyn and Brooke, GA & TB. We had a great time with lots and lots of laughs. Dinner was amazing the soup is awesome and for dinner I had CHICKEN PARMIGIANA Fried breaded chicken breast filet in our red sauce, topped with fresh grated parmesan & mozzarella cheese it was to die for.

Then after dinner we went to the movies but didn't want to wait for a hour in a half so we took the kids skating. We all had a blast I did get a few pictures from that evet but they are really dark because it was cosmic bowl that last night the kids all had a great time dancing and bowling.. They played two games and then we all went home it was a blast.



No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones