Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween



HaLloWeEN is such a fun holiday. What a Boo-tiful Weekend!


Tonight is the night for all the little ghost and goblins to come out. Here are a few pictures of our favorite trick or treater's.




The Pictures didn't turn out the greatest because I was using my cell phone but non the less we got a few pictures. To start out the night I took some pictures of Skylar & Kent before he went home for the night to trick or treat around his neighborhood. Then I took Skylar to one of her best friends house Tucker she is such a sweetie and I just love her momma to she is a great and dear friend here is a picture of the girls together at Tucker's house.

We left Tucker's house and then went to a few houses around our neighborhood and then we went home and let Skylar pass out candy to the trick or treater's. I keep kicking myself for not getting my good camera out to take pictures but I had to hang on to the dog so he wouldn't get out until David got back from going back to the store to get more bags of candy I think we passed out 12 bags and have a hand full of things left we turned out the lights at 8:30 and people were still lined out on the streets. We had a great time below is a picture of some of Skylar's friends from school that were our first trick or treater's of the night sorry for the poor quality photo people.


Skylar was happy to find out that one of her best friends grandparents live across the street from us. So she got to go trick or treat at a few houses with her last night as well.


Happy Halloween from the Bullington Family 5

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!
Skyler looks so cute in her costume! My daughter went as a Candy Corn witch too last year...how cute!
Have a nice day ;)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones