Monday, October 11, 2010

Skylar's 10th Birthday Party!!

Skylar turned 10 this September and we waited and had her birthday party this last weekend with one of her friends from cheer (ACU) and they had the best turn out of kids there were 53 we counted Skylar had 27 and Graceanne had 26 kids but some of them were there for the both of them since they are kids from there cheer team that were there. We had it at the Court Yard in Fort Smith it was a pool party from 5-9 and then a sleep over for the selected guest that were given a special invite. And that turned out to be 13 between the two of them. We had lots of pizza and lots of cake and lots of candy. The party was a hit that was for sure and everyone loved the cake. And Skylar made out like a bandit she got lots of cute gifts and a whole lot of money and gift cards. I think mommie needs to borrow some money from her. First thing Skylar said was mom I can't wait to have another party just like this next year. I said thank goodness it is a year away I was so wore out the next day. But what matters to me is that my baby girl and all her friends go to come to the party and they all had a great time. Below are some pictures from that night. Hope you enjoy them.




















2 comments:

My Mad World said...

Hi there! I followed you from Sweet Diva's site!

Looks like the birthday was a success!
Love your son's shirt in that pic! At least he's rooting for the right team!! =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a blast!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones