Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A NEW LOOK AND LOVING IT

Is anyone else ready for the weekend? I sure am yes yes it is just Wednesday. But it's time to get your party on! Make sure to kick off the festivities with a new look for your blog. It will feel SO GOOD your blog will thank you! I have been wanting to get my own new blog look for quite sometime now and I finally had it done yeah... and it fits me!! I want to give a SPECIAL THANK YOU to Hollie over at She is such a great woman to work with if you wanna new blog look check her out and tell her I sent you. If you have any questions she will answer you as soon as she gets the question. She is such a sweet heart you should check out her other two blogs as well. Guess what everyone I even have a blog button so add me to your blog. I just can't tell you how much I love my new look Hollie thank you thank you thank you! I can NOT stop clicking the refresh button to see my header change lol! I have looked at my new layout over and over oh wait and over again and every time I do I see something I missed the first time looking at it I am like a kid in a candy store. Can you believe I have my very own signature yeah me. Oh my goodness you should see the excitement that is coming from everyone here they are so excited to look at it over and over again the kids and my hubby think it is GREAT. YOU ROCK HOLLIE...I look forward to working with you again in the future Hollie!


Thank You HOLLIE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Very cute!

The Drama Mama said...

Oh my word, you are too precious! I'm so glad we got exactly what you wanted...I told you from the beginning your ideas were right up my alley! I hope you enjoy it for a very long time! Much love, my new friend! HUGS!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones